<body>
Saturday, August 2, 2008
and i've been up for days../ 2:54 AM

it is almost 3am and i cannot fucking sleep. i can never sleep. i think i am possibly losing my mind but, i am doing my best to keep it in tact and get back to normal.

everything annoys me. everything reminds me of another thing that i hate. i can never stay okay for more than a few hours.

nothing ever seems to go as planned. so, i don't know..tomorrow better be a good night because i am excited. the weekend is the only time i can ever feel okay, because i can pack it full of things so i don't even have time to think about all the stuff that's on my stupid little mind.

what.ever. wahwahwah.

oh, and by the way..HAPPY 2 YEARS IN YOUR APARTMENT, WE ARE GOING TO RAISE THE RENT 50 DOLLARS SO IT'S $1,679 NOW. fuck thatttt, those stupid assholes.



she'll look at you and swear she's true, what will moving to california do? i know for sure she's lost her way. you'll be wrapped around her finger too, she's a little too much and a little too good for you..
sunset overdose

i went to heaven, but couldn't get in for what i had done. i said, "please take me." they said, "you're crazy..you had too much fun."

about me

my name is kelly. i am 23 years old. i live in los angeles. my life is pretty alright.
go listen to

hit the lights
flight 409
the friday night boys
mayday parade

last.fm

what i am listening to.
archive



sunset overdose