<body>
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
she's fresh to death./ 2:03 PM

the weekend was so long and boring, i hardly did anything. relaxing is so strange to do. boredom consumes me within twenty minutes of doing nothing.

90210 & pizza party tonight, cannot wait. i think this week will be good..or atleast i hope it will be.

i wanted to go to see steel panther last night, but we didn't because spending the money didn't seem worth it. i woke up to a message from russ saying he was sorry he didn't get my e-mail about putting us on the list in time. i love him. i have noticed his wedding ring is now gone, perhaps he left his wife in hopes of marrying me.

starting the work week on a tuesday is awesome. metro station on thursday. and then my whole weekend is consumed with the vma's. i have to go to a rehearsal for the jonas performance from 3:30 to 8:30 on saturday and then on sunday we need to be there at 2:30 until after 9:00.

constantly busy. i suppose that is a good thing.



she'll look at you and swear she's true, what will moving to california do? i know for sure she's lost her way. you'll be wrapped around her finger too, she's a little too much and a little too good for you..
sunset overdose

i went to heaven, but couldn't get in for what i had done. i said, "please take me." they said, "you're crazy..you had too much fun."

about me

my name is kelly. i am 23 years old. i live in los angeles. my life is pretty alright.
go listen to

hit the lights
flight 409
the friday night boys
mayday parade

last.fm

what i am listening to.
archive



sunset overdose