<body>
Monday, March 23, 2009
it's no bad girl's club../ 11:38 PM

..but i used to be so obsessed with big brother. i found marcellas from my favorite season on twitter and wrote him. i love that sometimes people will write back, it is quite neat.

this is half me being excited and half me testing out new photobucket/being able to load images to the internet from my sidekick.



aaaand success.



she'll look at you and swear she's true, what will moving to california do? i know for sure she's lost her way. you'll be wrapped around her finger too, she's a little too much and a little too good for you..
sunset overdose

i went to heaven, but couldn't get in for what i had done. i said, "please take me." they said, "you're crazy..you had too much fun."

about me

my name is kelly. i am 23 years old. i live in los angeles. my life is pretty alright.
go listen to

hit the lights
flight 409
the friday night boys
mayday parade

last.fm

what i am listening to.
archive



sunset overdose