<body>
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
it's safe to just let go./ 12:31 AM

today everything that has been bothering me over the last few months stopped bothering me. i have no idea why, it just sort of happened..and it is wonderful.

fuck everyone else, fuck everything that sucks. it will all work out.

(let's see how long this lasts. it usually takes one sentence from someone to make me do a complete 180 again.)

at the moment though, life is good. HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR ME, VEGAS.



she'll look at you and swear she's true, what will moving to california do? i know for sure she's lost her way. you'll be wrapped around her finger too, she's a little too much and a little too good for you..
sunset overdose

i went to heaven, but couldn't get in for what i had done. i said, "please take me." they said, "you're crazy..you had too much fun."

about me

my name is kelly. i am 23 years old. i live in los angeles. my life is pretty alright.
go listen to

hit the lights
flight 409
the friday night boys
mayday parade

last.fm

what i am listening to.
archive



sunset overdose